Friday, March 9, 2012

Introduction to Video Blogging - BLOG 101




This is the first edition to my video blog. Bear with me; I'm learning this stuff right now. Future videos will have purpose, value, humor, and not be near as cheesy as this one (hopefully).

This video is somewhat random and was recorded in the middle of the night, which explains why I'm whispering.

Thanks for checking it out. Oh, you gotta love the preview screenshot before you start the clip. It's truly awesome.












2 comments:

  1. Not bad a'tall for a first round! Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous! The next one is on the way.
    The videos are an interesting way to shake things up a bit, and I'm learning editing. Never thought I'd do that. =)

    ReplyDelete