Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Hairy Adventures of a Young Entrepreneur

Well folks, I'm going on a trip. I'm heading to Montana next week.

Yeah. Montana. One of those "filler" states that takes up space between the Northwest and the other important parts of the US (Like the UP, eh?). 

Once, in mid-March, Montana once experienced 77 degrees. During another March, it hit -20 degrees. I'm not super good at math, but that's a 97 degree difference.

I'm glad I'm not a girl. I'd have to pack clothes for cold, clothes for hot, clothes for rain, snow, sleet, and sun. Hats to keep the sun out of my eyes. Hats to keep my ears warm. Gloves, flip-flops, sunglasses, tank-tops, tall socks, short socks, coats, pants, shorts, and snow pants. Wow. Yeah. Glad I'm not a girl.

I'm a guy. Therefore, I'll be taking two socks, a pair of jeans, two shirts, and.. Ahem. Well, briefs.

Okay, I'm exaggerating.

Seriously though, it's going to be an adventure.

My original thought was to prepare a bunch of videos and blog-posts and periodically post them throughout my trip for your enjoyment. Then I had another idea: I could bring a video camera and record the highlights of my adventure for you to watch when I get back.

I'd like to do something like this so you can partake in my adventure along with me. It'll be fun. And cold. Or hot.

2 comments:

  1. "And cold. Or hot." Ha! Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is hard to tell what it's going to be. I'm having a real time of it. :)

    ReplyDelete