Monday, March 19, 2012

Charged

If you've never taken the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator, I'd suggest you do so. It's an excellent tool that helps pinpoint who you are as an individual. At the end of the questionnaire, your personality type is identified, and you can read the results for your personality type. It's a little creepy how much they know about everyone.

If you'd like to take the test, sift your way through this website: meyersbriggs.org

The reason I bring this up is because, today I was again reminded of who I am, and, in specific, what charges me:

I detailed a car this morning. I visited, negotiated, and enjoyed the company of the owner. I left feeling charged.

I had two interviews this afternoon (more on that later). I gave one and I received one. I left both feeling charged.

As an extrovert, people charge me. (Apparently the Energizer Bunny is an extrovert; he's always charged. Actually, it's a different kind of charge, I believe; charged with battery.)

That which charges you should be what you spend most of your time doing.

I don't believe this should be used as an excuse for hanging out in the comfort zone. After all, not much gets done in the comfort zone.

Do what charges you.

No comments:

Post a Comment