Monday, January 16, 2012

Flick, The Blog

My heartiest congratulations for successfully navigating your way to my blog!

In these first few days, you can expect the blog setup to change (perhaps quite dramatically). Do not be alarmed, harmed, or disarmed. Instead, enjoy the new look.

I plan to post twice a week. If it's more than that, consider yourself lucky. Any less, and you can assume I'm dead.

This blog is interesting. It's not the status quo. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Some of the subjects to be covered will be:
  • All things business
  • Young entrepreneurship
  • Being different
  • Speaking, motivating, and taking action
Other subjects are bound to come up, but the everyday post will consist of something related to the list above.

I'm going to be posting pictures, videos, other articles, and links to good material. I won't clutter your life with useless paraphernalia. That's what facebook is for.

Flick is free. For now. Don't count on it being that way forever.

This week I will be posting several times to get the ball rolling. You need to know what the goals are for Flick, where I plan to take it, and what the world is with the name.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment: