Friday, April 27, 2012

The ADD Entrepreneur And Other Stories About Never Focusing

Here's a photo of my brain.. Basically.

I realized something about my brain that's so evident on my blog: The amount of focus of both is nearly zilch. I've covered topics ranging from being a good employee to my experiences in getting a job in North Dakota. Flick has been bouncing around to various subjects, successfully displaying no underlying objectives. Something must change. I think it's my responsibility to do so.

Here's what's I plan on doing: Create some structure, convey a clear message, focus on the message, implement a theme, and redesign the site.

Flick is off to a good start with well over a thousand hits so far. Now is a good time for change. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir. So this is a nitpicky piece of advice. Is there a way to slightly boost the text font size(or maybe change the font) on your blog here? As I read anything more than a sentence my eyes start having a hard time to focus which make me not want to read. Maybe I am just getting old and need glass and a senile citizen card. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, I will certainly see what I can do! For now, hold the ctrl key and a) scroll with the mouse scroller, or b) use the + or - keys on the keyboard to zoom. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete